Bellarmine students, faculty, staff and alumni have free lifetime access to MyPlan, a system which allows users to take 4 assessments and to explore careers that may be a good match. To use the system:
- Go to bellarmine.myplan.com
- Create a free account and complete all information.
- On the second page, specify your current level of education and the highest level you plan to complete. Enter Bellarmine’s exclusive license code "SJ34M47C"
- Check the box labeled “Share results with career advisor?” so that your career specialist can better assist you. (NOTE: This license code is to be used only by members of the Bellarmine community. Abuse will be reported to MyPlan.com and non-Bellarmine accounts will be removed.)
- Click the “Submit Registration” button to get to the “Welcome” screen, then click on “Community Profile” to edit your public profile, community preferences and personal image.
- You now have full access to all of the resources within MyPlan.
- Click on the “Assessments” tab at the top of the page to take any of the four assessments and to view your Career Match results.
- Contact the Career Development Center at email@example.com to discuss your results with a career specialist.