SAFETY WORKS™ Training Center Registration Instructions
Note: If you already have an account, do not register again.
- Visit www.safetyworkstrainingcenter.com
- Click REGISTER
- Complete Registration form
- Enter 3712 for the Policy Number
- Enter 3712-1 for the Select Group ID
- Click the Register button and go to START TRAINING
Note: Register using your Bellarmine email address. Please make your username the first part of your email for example:
If there are issues logging in, please do not register again. Follow the links to change your password. If that does not work, please email Tonya Sangester at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All training certifications are valid for one calendar year.
Quick Helpful Tips for KESA Registration
- If you already have an account, you do not need to register again. If you are having issues to access their account, please try resetting the password. If that doesn’t work, please contact Tonya Sangester at at email@example.com.
- Before taking the quiz, you must watch the entire video.
- The course(s) have to be completed on a computer, not a phone, iPad or tablet.
- If you are unsure if you have taken the course:
- Please login. If you are unable to take the course, then your certification is active.
- The certification automatically resets after a year.
If you have any further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include this page (https://www.bellarmine.edu/security/kesa-safety-works-training/) in your course syllabus as it contains information needed for students to complete the certifications.
Please have your students print their certificate once they have completed the course(s) for verification and they can show this to you.
If you need to verify whether a student’s certification has expired, please contact Tonya Sangester at email@example.com with the information listed below. Note that you can send your full roster in the format below as well.
Please put their names in an Excel spreadsheet with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Name of the course needed