The Early Knights program is an opportunity for incoming students of color to connect with Bellarmine in the summer prior to enrollment. During this experience, students will:
- Engage with a peer mentor who will lead them through the program and answer questions about BU.
- Connect with incoming students of color who will be part of their journey for the next four years.
- Discover their leadership style and how to get involved on campus their first semester.
- Network and meet Bellarmine faculty members of color and in their major.
- Determine strategies for success during their first year and beyond.
- Explore cultural opportunities in the city of Louisville, such as the Muhammad Ali Center, and engage in service.
- Opportunity to connect with other incoming students of color, faculty and staff and upper class mentors.
- Early experience living in the Residence Halls on campus
- Exploration of the city of Louisville and connection to community partners and service
- Sessions and workshops focused on leadership, identity development, the student experience and more.